Sunday, April 20, 2008

What Happened to 12 Second Sequence?

For those of you who are wondering how my 12-Second Sequence workouts are coming--they aren't. Shortly after starting the program (Which I think is great. I loved the way my muscles felt the next day.) I discovered I have multiple, multiple food allergies. So, the lunch hours I was going to dedicate to working out were dedicated to cooking new foods (and sleeping in the warm sun on my deck.)

But, I've started working out again. I took a walk yesterday, and I've done The Firm Power Yoga twice this week. (For those who don't know me, I used to be an active, toned, Firm Fanatic. But, work-related injuries and pregnancy and being a working mom have been my excuses for not doing it recently.) And I've noticed that my back hurts less after doing yoga.

I have noticed that there just isn't enough time in the day! When I workout, I blog less. When I blog, I workout less. So, all that to say, I'll be starting up on the 12-Second Sequence again this week and I guess that means you'll be hearing less from me!