Friday, May 16, 2008

Chicken Artichoke Saute-Allergy-free recipe: Milk-free, wheat-free, soy-free, nut-free, egg-free

I created this recipe all by myself, and I love it. It's quick and easy, too. Best of all it's free of all my allergens, and probably your food allergies, too.

Chicken Artichoke Saute (Doesn't that sound better than hotdish?)

2-3 tablespoons olive oil
5-7 chicken strips (non-breaded) or 2 cups cubed chicken
1 can artichoke hearts (drained)
1/2 cup frozen spinach
Oregano
Basil
Paprika
Sea Salt

Heat the olive oil and then fry the chicken until cooked and brown. Cut chicken strips into chunks. Add artichoke hearts and spinach. Stir and continue cooking. Add oregano, basil, paprika and sea salt to taste. When artichokes and spinach are hot, remove from heat and serve.

Mmmm....I wouldn't even know I was cooking an allergy-free meal.