Thursday, May 29, 2008

How to Load a Dishwasher - I challenge you both to a duel.

b(LIST)fullness and WorksForMe have been fighting in person about the best way to load the dishwasher for at least six months. This minor issue is of great concern to them because we all live in the same house. Now, they've taken their feud online to the blogosphere. I've joined in by challenging them both to a dishwasher loading duel. I'm not sure how to create the rules. Should it be:

  1. Who can get the most items in the dishwasher using any dishes in the kitchen
  2. Put out a set number of dishes and see who can load the dishwasher and wash the fewest dishes by hand
  3. See who can load the dishwasher and wash any remaining dishes by hand in the least amount of time?
  4. Some option I haven't thought of
Help me out with this. I would like to resolve this issue that seems to follow my family everywhere. Help me, please!