Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mold Allergy? Mini dehumidifier works well in bathroom



I'm allergic to mold and the bathroom in our master bedroom does not have a window. It tends to get steamy and wet after we shower, and the fan just isn't enough to combat the humidity. I recently purchased the Eva-Dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier. It works great. We don't even leave it on all day. Generally, I leave it on for an hour or two after a shower. No more musty smell and no more mildew coating my shower curtain. And presumably, better health from sleeping in a mold-free environment.