Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kalen Loads the Dishwasher for the First Time

Kalen has started helping out around the house. You know--sweeping counters, spilling food while clearing the table, etc. This week she loaded the dishwasher for the first time. I'm proud of my big helper--I just wonder when her dad is going to step in and show her how to do it his way.

For those of you who are new, when my sister lived with us, there was an ongoing debate on how the dishwasher should be loaded. He kindly shared his philosophy on dishwasher loading on his blog Works for Me. Of course, my sister baited him from her blog b(LIST)fulness first. Fortunately, Kalen is too young to start her own blog. All she would be able to write is "B - O - X" over and over again (thanks Word World). She'd probably throw in "M - O - M" occasionally, too.