Monday, September 22, 2008

I worked out with FIRM Yoga

I actually worked out, tonight. Only because my husband said, "Aren't you going to work out tonight?" I grudgingly tromped upstairs and put in FIRM Yoga. Within minutes I felt calm and happy. Dare I say, "centered"? After the DVD was over, I stayed on the floor and fell asleep. Aahhh...Why don't I do this more often?


FIRM Yoga is one of my favorite yoga tapes. It's paced well with no long breaks while the instructor goes on about form or Eastern philosophy. The positions all feel good with several variations to customize to your level. I've had this DVD since it came out, and I keep going back to it. It's not too hard, not too easy, not too long, and not too boring.

CLARIFICATION: My poor husband did the right thing in asking me if I was going to work out. I had told him I was going to, and he was only asking because I was planted on the floor watching E's red-carpet fashion show on low (so I wouldn't wake up Kalen). He wasn't insinuating anything.

More Info on the Firm's Wave:

I Tried the FIRM Wave
More on the new FIRM Wave
The New FIRM Wave Arrived
The New FIRM Wave - I Bought It
The FIRM Wave - Is it a Gimmick, or Lots of Fun?