Thursday, September 25, 2008

The New FIRM Wave - I Bought It

I bought the new FIRM infomercial package before it even went to infomercial! I feel cool and special, like a FIRM Believer (Yes, I'm a member of the online club). Or maybe like someone who spends a lot of time online.

After I saw the new FIRM Wave on YouTube, I got a birthday check from my mom. She encouraged me to try it pointing out that my blog is called, "Holly Tried It." Thanks for the advice, Mom.

I'll let you know how it works and if it's something you should buy.

My favorite FIRM package so far is the TranFIRMer Body Sculpting System kit (BSS4) with the two long steps that can be placed on an incline. What do you like?

More Info on the Firm's Wave:
More on the new FIRM Wave
The New FIRM Wave Arrived
The New FIRM Wave - I Bought It
The FIRM Wave - Is it a Gimmick, or Lots of Fun?