Friday, November 21, 2008

Apparently, There is Not Enough Time for Work, Family, Romance, Fitness and Blogging

About two weeks ago I tried a bold experiment--I added exercise into my weekly routine and focused on saying more to my husband than, "Hi, how was your day? What's for supper?" and "Let me tell you what the cutest kid on earth did today."

So, Bryan and I have had some wonderful conversations. Check for Family. Check for Romance. I've also managed to work out with the FIRM WAVE or other videos at least twice a week. I also spend time running around the house while carrying my daughter--yes, literally. It's a game we play. Check for Fitness. Work automatically gets a check.

But the box next to Blogging goes unchecked. I love blogging. I love connecting with friends I've met in the flesh and friends I've met through the keyboard. So, I'm going to have to figure out how to fit that in---I just had an idea. I can stand up at the keyboard and type while I "jog" in place. Naw...That doesn't work. I used to do that in college to meet the physical education requirement for gym classes. (Who out there from Cedarville remembers "PACLing'?)

The only solution I can come up with right now is to purchase an internet plan for my phone (Hint, hint, hubby.) What solutions do you have for me?