Saturday, December 27, 2008

Whew! The FIRM WAVE is Tough!

I've been working out with the FIRM WAVE for a little over two months. At first I started working out once or twice a week. A huge improvement from never working out. This week I've bumped up my exercise level again, and I'm shooting for five times a week. And the workouts are getting tougher. I think there are two reasons for this:

  1. I know the routines now, so I can really apply myself and use the maximum weight with more intensity.
  2. Working out two days in a row is much more challenging than working out, resting for three days and working out again.
I decided to take a month to go through the WAVE Deluxe Rotation. I'm expecting to see great results and feel comfortable in my pants again (especially since I won't be buying more chocolate chips).