Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy Bloggers--How Do You Do It?

I have been absent from the blogging world for awhile. At least one member of my family has been sick every other week since Christmas. During that time, I had a short-lived attempt to workout every weekday morning. It failed after two weeks because I was sick. The second attempt failed after 1 or 2 days because my daughter was sick and then I was sick.

On a happier note, I started a Girls Only Game Night to add some much needed fun. Amazingly, I didn't have to cancel any of them due to myself being sick. But just about every time, some one called in sick...with morning sickness.

Tonight, both my husband and my daughter are sick. But they are cozily snuggled up in their beds, so now, I am free to blissfully blog.

All this makes me wonder...how do mommy bloggers do it?